He Who Finds
finds a good
Our Wedding Services
Day of Coordination
- Begin Consultations 4 Weeks Prior to Wedding Day
- Handle Arrival and Set Up of Vendors
- Create "Day of Timeline" for Bride/Groom and Vendors
- Meeting 2 Weeks Prior to Wedding To Review Timeline and Progress
- 1 Week Prior To Wedding Send Final Day of Timeline To All Vendors
- Dispersing Final Checks To Vendors (as applicable)
- Manage Wedding Schedule of Order
- Review All Items Scheduled For Delivery/Pick Up (i.e. flowers, cake, decor etc.)
- Greet and Direct Guests To Ceremony Area
- Review Music List For Special Dances/Moments
- Cue DJ/Photographer/Videographer for Special Moments
- Confirm Placement of Any Photos
- Perform Venue Walk Through Prior To Wedding
- Perform 1 hr of ceremony rehearsal as requested
- Ensure vendors set up decor per your previously given instructions
- Communicate With Banquet Chef To Ensure Timely Dinner Service
- Collect Guest Book, Pen, Toasting Glasses ETC.
- Manage Vendors For The Duration of Event
- Provide Emergency "Bride Kit" - Scissors, Sewing Kit, Bobby Pins, Hair Ties
- Kit Continued - Makeup Remover, Tissues, Super Glue, Water, Mints etc.
- Line Up and Cue Wedding Party For Ceremony
- Oversee Breakdown and Clean Up At Conclusion of Wedding
- Ensure All Gifts Are Delivered To Designated Vehicle At End of Wedding
Full Service Wedding Planning
- Assistance with Venue Selection
- Assist w/ Vendor Selection (Rentals, Caterer, Baker, DJ Etc.)
- Timeline Management
- Be The Point of Contact For All Vendors
- Vendor Meeting Coordination
- Attend Vendor Meetings As Needed
- Act As Your Vendor Liaison Throughout The Planning Phase
- Send Copy of Venue Guidelines To All Vendors
- Meet With Florist To Consult On Design As Needed
- Meet With Bride/Groom Monthly (where planning is more than a year out)
- Meet With Bride/Groom Weekly (when wedding is less than a month away)
- Find Hotel Blocks For Out of Town Guests
- Keep Track of When All Deposits and Final Payments Are Due
- Provide Guidance On Registry Set Up
- Coordinate Applicable Rehearsals
- Work with Bride/Groom To Outline Order of Events For Wedding Day
- Make Sure Vendor Insurance Gets To Venue (as applicable)
- Provide Full Planning Schedule From A-Z
- Final Vendor Meeting (via phone conference)
- Final Meeting with Venue To Go Over All Details of Event
- PLUS ALL ITEMS CONTAINED IN "DAY OF COORDINATION" PACKAGE
No matter the vision you have for your wedding we can customize any aspect of the decor to make it exactly what your heart desires!
Let our experts bring any theme or color scheme to life, leaving you and your guests amazed!
Frequently asked questions
A wedding planner is a person who works with the couple to plan their wedding months or years in advance. They book the caterers and the band, sketch out the vision with florists and the venue, and make sure invitations are sent out on time.
Rather than do any original planning, a day-of wedding coordinator is responsible for making sure the vision and scheme are executed properly. They may not make the seating plan, for example, but they make sure place cards are numbered correctly and placed in the proper spot.
Absolutely! From A - Z, we can handle every aspect of your event's decorating needs!
Everything! The typical event planner calls various vendors to an event to execute their expertise. They call a designing vendor to plan, a backdrop vendor for, a candy table vendor and then call it "their event".
Omega Party Zone does everything ourselves! If you need a candy table....we design them ourselves! Need table cloths and napkins....we have a large in house selection! We do all work in house.
For sure! We specialize in customization. If you see something online, just show us a picture and we can re-create your decor dreams!
Contact us today
For a perfect wedding tomorrow!